Anybody that knows me knows, I LOVE books! It’s nothing like snuggling up with a great book during the holiday season! I mean, a husband would be even better, but even then, we’d snuggle while I read!
I made a goal to read at least one book a month in 2017, but life! I can’t say I read 12 books this year, but I did read a few great books that I’d love to share with you! These would make great Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etc.
1. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
2. The People Factor by Van MoodyPeople are super interesting, and, at times, even more super interesting to deal with! This book helps to develop and navigate healthy relationships that will catapult you toward your purpose and destiny.
3. She That Findeth by Kim Brooks
As a woman, I love to read juicy novels, but as a Christian woman, I’d prefer them not to be ratchet and overly sexual. She That Findeth was funny, relatable and a great read for the single, Christian woman who has tried to do this dating thing her own way! I almost felt like she knew my life!
4. The I Factor by Van MoodyOne thing I’ve done in 2017, is learn more about myself. I kind of like me! This book encourages a healthy relationship with yourself through self-evaluation. I am forever better because of it!
5. Draw The Circle: The 40-Day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterson
We can all use a challenge in our prayer life. I mean, I thought my prayer life was descent, but this book gave it the boost that I needed to draw closer to God and seek Him more intimately.